Great news for companies striving for sustainability and happy employees because we are delighted to introduce the new training program MASTERCOM (MASTERing sustainable COMmute planning). We developed this training in cooperation with TRACTEBEL, Nemi and FACTUAL, supported by EIT Urban Mobility.
Why should you enroll to the training?
- It will help unlock a range of benefits for your company, your employees, and the environment, with sustainable commuting travel plans.
- Commuting is not only responsible for a significant share of CO2 emissions, increases traffic congestion and air pollution, but also impacts our overall health, mental and physical well-being, productivity, and motivation.
- Commuting travel plans hold the potential to mitigate environmental impacts, boost employee well-being and motivation, and optimise company resources.
- Discover how to develop, implement, communicate and evaluate these travel plans, including measures ranging from active mobility promotion, flexible work arrangements, parking management to gamification and many more!
- Gain practical skills, cutting-edge knowledge from academia and industry
- Join a community of like-minded professionals from private and public companies.
The training program will take place online and starts on October 30 2023. It consists of 4 online course modules and 3 live sessions spread over 10 weeks. At the end of the course there will be a final face-to-face event in Barcelona on the 14th of December 2023.
More info can be found here.