DEADLINE FOR PROJECT SUBMISSION EXTENDED TO SEPTEMBER 22!
The Urban Logistics Green Deal brings together a community of pioneering organizations that want to move forward faster and further in the transition of logistics in Brussels. This call for collaborative projects is one of the supports offered to green deal members. Its aim is to stimulate collaboration within the green deal. Of course, collaboration is also possible with new signatories. For more information on the Urban Logistics Green Deal, click here.
The aim of the call for projects is to:
- stimulate the Brussels-Capital Region's Urban Logistics Green Deal
- support a minimum of 3 projects aimed at reducing logistics emissions
- fund selected projects to the tune of €10,000 to €300,000 per project
- support selected projects during the 2024 calendar year
- support selected projects with the expertise of the Mobilise research group
More information can be found in the call for projects below (in Dutch or French). You will also find the application form for the submission of projects. ( in Dutch or in French).